- Sleeps 13
Chabirusse comfortably sleeps thirteen people in six bedrooms, each with French doors opening onto private balconies overlooking the local area and with views of the vast snow capped mountains.
The chalet itself boasts an enviable location close to the centre of La Tania village, piste and the main Gondola station.
In normal snow conditions intermediate/advance skiers have the option of skiing from the chalet down to the piste. Other guest may prefer to take the one minute walk to the public elevator which will take them down to the piste and the centre of the village. After a hard day playing on the slopes the elevator provides an easy and convenient way back up to the chalet.View Guest Services
5 twin bedrooms and one triple room all with balconies, 1 bathroom and two shower rooms rooms, large living spaces with fireplace, well-equipped kitchen, extra ‘snug’ area with TV/DVD.
There is a large ski room with bootwarmers, drying areas, washing machine and dryer
Free Wifi is available.
- Room 1: Spacious twin with private balcony, vanity basin
- Room 2: Spacious twin with private balcony, vanity basin
- Room 3: Twin with private balcony, vanity basin
- Room 4: Twin with private balcony, vanity basin
- Room 5: Spacious twin with private balcony
- Room 6: Spacious triple with private balcony
- Wifi Broadband Internet
- DVD Player and TV
- Log Fireplace (firewood provided)
- Laundry Facilities (dryer, washer, iron and ironing board)
- Ski Boot Room with underfloor heating and boot warmers
- Two safe deposit boxes
These can be selected from the following:
- fully catered dinner party (including setting and clearing)
- pre-arranged dinner delivered to your freezer or cooker, allowing you flexibility without having to cook
- occasional food, canapés and snacks
- bread delivery service
Our catering services are available for the entire week or odd days as required.
Costs will typically be about €25 per head for a three course dinner party, or about €10 for a main course delivered to your cooker. Cheese courses are available for an additional €2 per head. However these will vary depending on numbers and specific requirements.
We are also able to provide a shopping service for your chalet.
The chalet is just above the village centre, but if you don’t want to ski down, it’s just a couple of minutes stroll to everything. The village has a pedestrianised centre, with shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and the ski school meets there too.
There are a couple of lively bars with happy hours and live music; families will enjoy the car-free centre and when the lifts close on the nursery slopes, they become toboganning runs!
Prices & Availability – Chalet Chabirusse
- Chalet prices include the entire use of the chalet on a self catering basis for the period booked, including all linen, towels and final cleaning.
- There is a local tourist tax of € 1 per person per day – this will be added to your final amount.
- Unless otherwise agreed, changeover date for Chalet Chabirusse is a Saturday.